Students must meet the following requirements for admission consideration:
- At least one parent must be a Christian, affiliated with a local church, and in regular attendance at the church.
- The student must have semester averages of 75 or above on the previous year’s report card.
- The student must be in good standing with previously attended schools.
- The student must score within an acceptable range on an admission test administered by the Lake Country Christian School.
- Kindergarten students must be five years old by September 1st in order to apply.
** Pre-School students must be three years old by September 1st in order to apply.