2013 – 2014 Tuition
|1st Child||2nd Child||3rd Child||4th Child|
|Three Day Pre-K3 or Pre-K4||4,650||4,510|
|Five Day Pre-K3||7,220||7,000||6,785||6,570|
|Five Day Pre-K4||7,220||7,000||6,785||6,570|
- Tuition must be pre-paid, paid in two equal installments, or paid by bank draft through FACTS, the on-line tuition management solution utilized by LCCS.
- The first payment will be due in May 2013 and the last payment will be paid in February 2014. For families enrolling after May who desire to pay monthly, an alternative payment plan can be devised.
- Tuition contracts constitute a commitment for the entire year and are non-refundable unless a family moves outside a 50 mile radius of the school.
- If you have additional children at Lake Country Christian School, the oldest child is considered the first child for the purpose of calculating tuition.
- Fees are non-refundable.
|New Student Application Fee||$100 (non-refundable, submitted with application)|
|New Student Enrollment Fee||$400 (due when tuition contract is signed)|
|General Use/Activity Fee||
Elementary – $775
Middle School – $865
High School – $955
(May be paid in full or in two payments with the first payment due by April 30 and the second payment added to future tuition payments.)
|Accomodated Student Fee||$1000|
|International Student Fee||$4000|
General Use/Activity Fee covers the following:
- Art Expenses
- Athletic Expenses
- Classroom Instructional Materials
- Competitions/Events Expenses
- Counseling Expenses
- High School Retreat
- Middle School Retreat
- Library Materials
- Performing Arts
- Science Department
- Technology Supplies and Support
Students may incur additional fees including but not limited to: