What is An Amazing Night Out?
An Amazing Night Out supports the operating budget, and without it, we would not be able to sustain programming, technology, and professional development at the level our children deserve. Tuition and fees do not cover the actual cost of education for each student. An Amazing Night Out and tuition are the ONLY two funding streams that support the operating budget of LCCS. Unlike tuition, gifts to An Amazing Night Out are tax-deductible.
An Amazing Night Out will start the process of streamlining campus asks (Annual Giving Fund, North Texas Giving Day, Jubilee, and Boosterthon Fun Run) into one celebratory ask. It is similar to the Annual Giving Fund event that you have known and generously participated in for many years. It is the same as the AGF in the following ways:
– 100% participation is needed
– it supports the operational budget of LCCS
– it will take place annually
– every gift is tax-deductible
– participation can take place in person at the event or by submitting donation(s) online, or via cash/check before/after
An Amazing Night Out is different from the Annual Giving Fund in that it:
– is not one of additional “ask events” you will participate in each academic year (i.e. Jubilee, Boosterthon Fun Run and North Texas Giving Day)
– it will be the sole “ask event” for LCCS
– this event will not only address operational expenses, but also the Academic, Athletic and Fine Arts needs of LCCS
Amazing Night Out Participation
We rely on the generosity of parents, grandparents, alumni, and friends to support the school. Your participation matters most! Every family and every child is an important part of LCCS. All families are expected to give to An Amazing Night Out to the best of their abilities. There is strength in numbers, and many gifts of any size add up to a large sum each year. Every gift makes a difference!
Why Participation Is Important
We are encouraging 100% participation. This allows us to solicit donations from outside foundations and organizations. When funding is sought from outside sources for capital campaigns, 100% participation displays strength of financial position and community loyalty.
- LCCS is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, and all gifts are tax-deductible.
- Donations must be received before December 31 to qualify for the current year tax deduction.