LCCS Non-Instructional Staff Employment Application
Lake Country Christian School is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. However, within its legal capacity as a nonprofit religious education institution with a curriculum directed toward the propagation of evangelical, born-again Christianity, Lake Country Christian School reserves the right to carefully and fully explore the religious values, faith, and convictions (including personal conduct) of all applicants and employees
to employ those individuals who support, advance, and live in a manner consistent with Lake Country Christian School’s Statement of Faith.
This application must be completed in full.
Special Skills, Accomplishments, and Awards
List any honors, awards, or fellowships you have received, or special qualifications, skills, or accomplishments that may apply to this position. Add additional lines (+) as needed.
Employment History - upload/attach resume
Upload or attach your resume.
This Section for Maintenance Applications Only
Indicate the amount and level of experience you have in the following areas:
Statement of Faith and Respect Agreement
Following are the Statement of Faith and a link to the Respect Agreement for Lake Country Christian School. Applicants should read these documents carefully and will be signing in agreement at the end of this application.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- We believe there is one God manifested in three persons: the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the reality of Satan and that his present control over unregenerate man does exist.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the resurrection of believers into everlasting life and unbelievers into the everlasting punishment of hell.
- We believe in the present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a Godly life.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit enables the Christian to live a godly life and the ministry, the infilling, and the manifestations of the Holy Spirit are available to every believer. The school is open to the fullness of God’s power in its programs and policies.
- We believe that the Bible, which is comprised of all 66 books from Genesis to Revelation, is God’s full and complete written revelation to man, given to us by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is inspired in every word, is inerrant, infallible, and is God-breathed. In its completeness, it is in need of no additions or supplements. (John 16:12-15; 1 Cor 2:7-14; 2 Pet 1:20-21)
- We believe that marriage is only between one man and one woman. God’s Word is clear that the two, meaning one man and one woman, become one flesh in marriage. (Gen 2:24; Matt 19:6; Mark 10:8)
- The school believes in the spiritual unity of the Body of Believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, no matter to which Bible-believing denomination or church they belong, ever seeking to become “more and more in every way like Christ, who is the head of His Body, the Church” (Ephesians 4:16).
Priority will be given to drawing all students to a personal salvation experience with Jesus Christ and to training them to live a selfless life that is pleasing to God, as revealed in His Word (John 12:32; Matthew 5:16).
Copy the URL into your browser to read the Respect Agreement in our student handbook. After you have read the agreement, please acknowledge below.
For any "yes" answers to the following questions, provide a detailed explanation at the end of this section.
NOTE: Answering "YES" to these questions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors such as age and time of the offense, seriousness, and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account. (Do not include traffic citations and arrests or convictions which have been sealed or expunged.)
Applicant Signature, Certification, and Release of Information