Lake Country Christian School provides the RenWeb Home App subscription for all LCCS families.
RenWeb Home provides access to ParentsWeb from an iPod, iPhone or iPad with the conveniences of an App.
- Stay logged into ParentsWeb.
- Get to your information faster.
- Communicate with other school parents and faculty through integration with the School Directory, allowing you to Tap & Send emails or make phone calls instantly to directory listings.
- Import student homework assignments into your iPhone Calendars.
Download the RenWeb Home App in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. If there is a problem finding RenWeb Home in your App store, open Safari and download the App from the web. Be sure you are downloading RenWeb Home.Upon logging in you will receive a pop-up message stating the school has paid for your subscription.
You must have a RenWeb ParentsWeb login already set up to use the App. If you need help setting up your account for the first time, see the tab in this section on Creating a ParentsWeb Account.
ParentsWeb Account – First Time User Instructions
RenWeb is a secure web-based program which allows parents and students to access their homework assignments, grades, discipline reports, attendance, and class lesson plans online. In order to access the ParentsWeb portion of this system, you will need to provide the school with your email addresses. You can only create logins to ParentsWeb with the same email addresses you have given to the school. Parent logins allow access to each of their students’ information. Student logins can only view their own information. They do not get access to siblings’ information.
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login
- Go to RenWeb’s ParentsWeb login page on your computer
- Select “Create New ParentsWeb Account.”
- Enter LCCS-TX into the District Code field.
- Enter your email address. It must match the email address the school has on file for you.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Go back to the ParentsWeb Login screen.
- Enter the district code, user name, and password and then choose “Parent Login.”
In partnering with Lake Country Christian School, parents are encouraged to volunteer their time in service to the school throughout the year. Find opportunities on our Volunteer page. We also encourage you to log your volunteer service hours. It is helpful for parents to look back and reflect on how much this partnership helps your child(ren) and other students at LCCS. It also helps the school get a more accurate view of how much our parents contribute to various work areas. This is critical since most foundations only offer grant money to schools that can demonstrate families are willing to support the school with their time and service.
Logging service hours:
RenWeb Home App:
- Log in
- Go to the Family section
- Go to Service Hours
- Select the Parent Name for which you want to add service hours
- Select Add Service Hours at the bottom
- Fill in the appropriate information and select Save. *If you get an error, use only a one or two word description and try to save again. That will solve the occasional issue.
- To EDIT an entry just select it from the list, make changes, and select Save
- Log into ParentsWeb
- Click on the Family Information section, located on the left side of the page
- Select the Parent Name for which you want to add service hours (be sure the correct name is in bold type, that is the person selected)
- Click on Service Hours on the upper right
- Fill in the fields with the appropriate information, i.e. date, description, hours, and task performed, then click Save
- After the information is saved the screen will return to the summary page.
- To enter additional hours just select Family Information and repeat the steps or use your browser’s “back” button to go back to the entry screen.
- To EDIT an entry, pull up the service hours entered for a person, click on the description or hours for the date you want to change. When it opens that entry, just edit and save the new information.
We wish to thank each parent for supporting our students, teachers and staff by volunteering your time to make a positive impact on Lake Country Christian School! LCCS provides many opportunities for our parents to serve based on areas of interest and scheduling needs. If you need ideas on where to get plugged in on campus, your child’s teacher is a great place to start. Other ideas can be found through the PTO, Booster Club, or Fine Arts productions.