Lake Country Christian School provides the RenWeb Home App subscription for all LCCS families.
RenWeb Home provides access to the FACTS Family Portal from an iPod, iPhone or iPad with the conveniences of an App.
- Stay logged into the Family Portal.
- Get to your information faster.
- Communicate with other school parents and faculty through integration with the School Directory, allowing you to Tap & Send emails or make phone calls instantly to directory listings.
- Import student homework assignments into your iPhone Calendars.
Download the RenWeb Home App in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. If there is a problem finding RenWeb Home in your App store, open Safari and download the App from the web. Be sure you are downloading RenWeb Home.Upon logging in you will receive a pop-up message stating the school has paid for your subscription.
How to log in:
DIstrict Code: LCCS-TX
User Name: For staff or middle/high school students it is your LCCS email address, for parents it is the email address on file with the school
Password: For staff or middle/high school students it is the 8 character password you provided, for parents it is whatever password you selected
You must have a FACTS Family Portal (formerly RenWeb) login already set up to use the App. If you need help setting up your account for the first time, see the tab in this section on Creating a FACTS Family Portal Account.
Creating an account in the FACTS Family Portal (formerly RenWeb) – First Time User Instructions for Parents
FACTS Family Portal is a secure web-based program that allows parents and students to access their homework assignments, grades, discipline reports, attendance, and class lesson plans online. In order to access the Family Portal portion of this system, you will need to provide the school with your email addresses. You can only create logins to the Family Portal with the same email addresses you have given to the school. Parent logins allow access to each of their students’ information.
Students in grades 6-12 will already have accounts set up by the Tech office. They can only view their own information, i.e. they have no access to siblings’ information. Instructions for logging in with student accounts can be found under the RenWeb Home app tab.
Parent Instructions for Creating a Family Portal Login
- Go to the FACTS Family Portal login page on your computer
- Select “Create New Family Portal Account.”
- Enter LCCS-TX into the District Code field.
- Enter your email address. It must match the email address the school has on file for you.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from FACTS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Go back to the Family Portal Login screen.
- Enter the district code, user name, and password and then choose “Parent Login.”
In partnering with Lake Country Christian School, parents are encouraged to volunteer their time in service to the school throughout the year. Some opportunities are listed on our Volunteer page. We strongly encourage you to log your volunteer service hours. This is critical since most foundations only offer grant money to schools that can demonstrate families are willing to support the school with their time and service. It is helpful for to reflect on how much your partnership with the school helps your child(ren) and other students at LCCS, and helps the school get a more accurate view of how much our parents contribute to various work areas.
Logging service hours:
RenWeb Home App:
- Log in
- Go to the Family section
- Go to Service Hours
- Select the Parent Name for which you want to add service hours
- Select Add Service Hours at the bottom
- Fill in the appropriate information and select Save. *If you get an error, use only a one or two word description and try to save again. That will solve the occasional issue.
- To EDIT an entry just select it from the list, make changes, and select Save
- Log into the FACTS Family Portal (formerly ParentsWeb)
- Click on the Family Information section, located on the left side of the page
- Select the Parent Name for which you want to add service hours (be sure the correct name is in bold type, that is the person selected)
- Click on Service Hours on the upper right
- Fill in the fields with the appropriate information, i.e. date, description, hours, and task performed, then click Save
- After the information is saved the screen will return to the summary page.
- To enter additional hours just select Family Information and repeat the steps or use your browser’s “back” button to go back to the entry screen.
- To EDIT an entry, pull up the service hours entered for a person, click on the description or hours for the date you want to change. When it opens that entry, just edit and save the new information.
We wish to thank each parent for supporting our students, teachers and staff by volunteering your time to make a positive impact on Lake Country Christian School! LCCS provides many opportunities for our parents to serve based on areas of interest and scheduling needs. If you need ideas on where to get plugged in on campus, your child’s teacher is a great place to start. Other ideas can be found through the PTO, Booster Club, or Fine Arts productions.
To add LCCS email onto iPhone or iPad:
- Passwords & Accounts
- Accounts > Add Account
- Microsoft Exchange
- Enter email address (LCCS students are entered as email@example.com, faculty are first inital and last firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description (can leave as the default ‘Exchange’ or change if desired)
- Pop up will ask “Sign in to your lccs.org Exchange account using Microsoft?” – Select “Sign In”
- Enter password (the 8 character password provided to the tech office)
The account is now on the phone and mail can be found in the Mail app. If you want to keep all emails in the account available, return to the main Settings menu:
- Select Passwords & Accounts again
- Select the account you added
- Scroll down to “Mail Days to Sync”
- Change to No Limit
Access email online through Office 365. You can do this at https://login.microsoftonline.com using your LCCS email address and the password that was provided to us.