Select Page

Connections Across the Miles

We’re thankful for the Eagle family and alumnae staying connected, even 7065 miles away from Lake Country Christian School in Northern Iraq! While making her way home to Greece where she helps run an orphanage called ABBAhouse, Jenny Kutz (LCCS 2005) visited...

ZEBSTRONG Memorial Golf Tournament

The first annual ZEBSTRONG Memorial Golf Tournament was held last week. Zeb Montgomery passed away last year from cancer at the age of 14. He was the son of David (LCCS Class of 1993) and Ronna Montgomery. An avid soccer player, Zeb’s dream was to send soccer...

Blessing Bags

We are very excited to share that our LCCS Lower School students filled the first Blessing Bags to be donated to children in need! Last year, we had a vision to create an ongoing community service project that would benefit kids in our community. During our...

An Eagle Entrepreneur

You may know we partner with Snow Exciting at several events throughout the year. Located in the Sokol parking lot, Eagle families may have also enjoyed one of the amazing snow cones on campus at a Friday night football game, the annual Kickballooza tournament, or...

Leaving a Legacy

Throughout his time at Lake Country, band director Paul Martin has impressed upon students the words made famous by Peter Loel Boonshaft, “Today I will give everything I have, for anything I keep I will have lost forever.” One of those students, Riley Henderson is...

Lady Eagle Basketball – State Champs 2016

It was a milestone year for our Lady Eagles. Their 34-6 overall record included their 88th straight district win and their 8th undefeated district title. They finished the season as STATE CHAMPIONS! Many players also received TAPPS 3A District 2 All-District and...