Athletics at LCCS
The purpose of athletics at Lake Country Christian School is to glorify the name of Jesus Christ through our words, attitudes, and actions both on and off the field while providing opportunities for Christian encouragement and fun for students through fellowship with other Christian athletes, cheerleaders, fans, and faculty. Our desire is for every LCCS Eagle to be a model of excellence in character and athletics. Our excellent coaching staff seeks to develop and encourage students, and to provide an environment in which all student-athletes can realize their potential.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Lake Country Christian School Athletics Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
○ Mask required at all times by all fans in all athletic venues including restrooms, locker rooms, hallways, and ticketed waiting areas.
○ No one is allowed on the field/court of play besides coaches, officials, players, and school/game personnel.
○ At the conclusion of the game, all participants and fans are required to wear a mask while exiting the facility.
○ No crowd gathering at the conclusion of the game.
○ All children/elementary students must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Eagle Stadium is being upgraded to a state-of-the-art multi-sport athletic track and field. The upgrade involves a new multi-use turf and track. Not only will this benefit the LCCS family, it will also provide our community with another option for area youth sports.
- 6” Flex Base Subgrade
- 6” Lime Stabilized Subgrade
- Concrete Curbing of Interior & Exterior of the Track
- Drainage Throughout the Field and Track Surface
- Long Jump Pit
- Triple Jump Pit
- 8 Lane Competition Track
- Pole Vault Pit
- High Jump Area
- Synthetic Turf Football\Soccer Field for All Weather Play