Students must meet the following requirements for admission consideration:
- At least one parent must be a Christian, affiliated with a local church, and in regular attendance at the church.*
- The student must have semester averages of 80 or above on current year and previous years’ report cards/transcript.
- The student must be in good standing with previously attended schools.
- The student must score within an acceptable range on admission tests administered by Lake Country Christian School.
- Kindergarten students must be five years old by September 1st in order to apply.
- Pre-School students must be three years old by September 1st in order to apply.
*While there is no restriction on applicants, it should be noted that our School exists because of Jesus Christ and for the glory of God. Our families must agree in writing and adhere to our Statement of Faith as part of the application process. In addition, a lack of sincere support for the Christ-centered worldview taught at LCCS would be both confusing and detrimental to the student.
Lake Country Christian School admits students regardless of any race, color, or national and ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Lake Country Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and other school-administered programs.
We are all children of God, who created and loves us all. We follow His commands and love one another.