Volunteers provide critical support to our faculty, instructors, coaches and students and help ensure the success of all programs at Lake Country Christian School. LCCS groups use online SignUp Genius forms to better facilitate the volunteer sign-up process. Read on to find opportunities and sign up to help.
Please keep a record of your volunteer hours in RenWeb. It only takes a moment to enter the time you serve through the RenWeb Home App. If needed, here are directions for logging your hours.
In partnering with Lake Country Christian School, parents are encouraged to volunteer their time in service to the school throughout the year. We also encourage you to log your volunteer service hours. It is helpful for parents to look back and reflect on how much this partnership helps your child(ren) and other students at LCCS. It also helps the school get a more accurate view of how much our parents contribute to various work areas. This is critical since most foundations only offer grant money to schools that can demonstrate families are willing to support the school with their time and service.
Logging service hours:
RenWeb Home App:
- Log in
- Go to the Family section
- Go to Service Hours
- Select the Parent Name for which you want to add service hours
- Select Add Service Hours at the bottom
- Fill in the appropriate information and select Save. *If you get an error, use only a one or two word description and try to save again. That will solve the occasional issue.
- To EDIT an entry just select it from the list, make changes, and select Save
- Log into ParentsWeb
- Click on the Family Information section, located on the left side of the page
- Select the Parent Name for which you want to add service hours (be sure the correct name is in bold type, that is the person selected)
- Click on Service Hours on the upper right
- Fill in the fields with the appropriate information, i.e. date, description, hours, and task performed, then click Save
- After the information is saved the screen will return to the summary page.
- To enter additional hours just select Family Information and repeat the steps or use your browser’s “back” button to go back to the entry screen.
- To EDIT an entry, pull up the service hours entered for a person, click on the description or hours for the date you want to change. When it opens that entry, just edit and save the new information.
We wish to thank each parent for supporting our students, teachers and staff by volunteering your time to make a positive impact on Lake Country Christian School! LCCS provides many opportunities for our parents to serve based on areas of interest and scheduling needs. If you need ideas on where to get plugged in on campus, your child’s teacher is a great place to start. Other ideas can be found through the PTO, Booster Club, or Fine Arts productions.
parent volunteer hours in 2018-'19
Athletics Dept./Booster Club
Coaches can provide information on volunteers needed for games. Thanks to all our tournament helpers this season!
Let us know where you’d like to serve! PTO Volunteer Opportunities
Watch for events like our:
PLOT (Parents Loving Our Teachers) Events
Teacher Appreciation Week: April 2020