You may set up an appointment to tour the facility with Mary Whitbeck, Director of Admissions, by calling 817-710-1142. We offer an online application process as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of their admission. A non-refundable fee of $100 must be submitted with each application. In order to complete the application process, please complete the checklist items listed below, including the submission of all supplemental application forms. All supplemental information must be submitted as soon as possible.
1. Complete and submit the Online Application with the $100 Application Fee.
- Forward Pastor Recommendation Form to student’s current pastor.
- Forward Confidential Teacher Reference to student’s current teacher.
- Forward Confidential Principal Reference to student’s current principal.
- Submit the following items by file upload within the enrollment packet, email to Mary Whitbeck, or deliver a hard copy to the school office:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- School Transcript (high school) or Report Card (elementary/middle school)
- Standardized test scores
2. Once the Online Application is completed and submitted, testing will be scheduled.
3. Upon receipt of all Admissions documents listed above and test scores, a family interview will be scheduled with the Head of School.
4. Parents will be notified of Admission Status.
5. Once accepted, parents will complete the Online Enrollment Form, which includes a tuition contract, complete with payment of the $450 Enrollment Fee.
All forms are included in the online application process. Should you need a copy, here are links to the documents: