Employment at LCCS
Prospective applicants are invited to peruse the Lake Country Christian School website. Those who believe their calling and qualifications are consistent with the mission of the school may complete and submit applications online.
Resumes for possible open positions during the school year can be emailed to Mark Earwood, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any current job postings will appear in tabs on this page. Fill out the required application per job posting.
Afterschool Care Lead Teacher
Lake Country Christian School is seeking qualified candidates for Afterschool Care Lead Teacher. Candidates must be mature Christians, active in a local church, and interact well with students. The candidate would be working with students ranging from grades PK-5th grade. This position is a part-time position from 3:30-6:00 pm on days school is in session. If interested, please complete a Non-Instructional Employment application and submit to Sarah Deckert at email@example.com.
Middle School English/Home Economics Teacher
Lake Country Christian School in Fort Worth, Texas, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Middle School English/Home Economics Teacher. Potential candidates for this full-time position should be experienced, state certified or ACSI certified teachers of English. This position involves teaching 6th Grade English Language, 6th Grade Reading, and 7th Grade Home Economics. Candidates should have a solid biblical worldview and be committed to discipleship in the context of teaching and relating to students. Evidence of excellent interpersonal skills requisite for relating to staff, peers, students and parents should be provided. Candidates must be comfortable utilizing 1:1 technology as a vehicle for administering all courses and enhancing the learning environment. The teacher will be expected to:
● Evidence a vital relationship with Jesus Christ
● Relate positively to administrators, faculty, students and parents
● Biblically integrate English and Home Economics syllabi, lesson plans, and instruction
● Prepare excellent, engaging lessons that facilitate success for students with a variety of learning needs
● Collaborate with middle school faculty to create an optimum learning experience for all students
● Utilize 1:1 technology as a vehicle for administering courses and enhancing learning in the classroom
● Familiarize themselves with the policies and procedures of Lake Country Christian School and support and implement them in the classroom and school
If interested, complete an employment application, and return it to Mark Earwood, firstname.lastname@example.org.