Current LCCS job postings will appear in tabs on this page. Please fill out the required online job application based on the position you are applying for (faculty/administration or substitute/staff).
Student Employment Application (LCCS students and recent grads applying for after-school care jobs, short-term summer jobs, or special projects)
Internal Use Only:
Employment at LCCS
Prospective applicants are invited to peruse the Lake Country Christian School website. Those who believe their calling and qualifications are consistent with the mission of the school may complete and submit applications online. Resumes for possible open positions during the school year can be emailed to Jane Sanders, Assistant to Head of School.
Lake Country Christian School does not discriminate in its hiring or in the administration of its personnel policies on the basis of race, color, gender, or national and ethnic origin.
Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right. This is the message God sent to the people of Israel, telling the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. Acts 10:34-36 (NIV)
Intermediate School (5th and 6th Grade) Math Teacher
Lake Country Christian School is seeking to hire a highly qualified Intermediate School (5th and 6th Grade) Math teacher for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. Qualified candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the field of education and a valid state or ACSI teaching certificate. Experience teaching math in Intermediate School, Middle School, or Upper Elementary is highly preferred. Please complete the online faculty application if interested.
Job Title: Intermediate School Instructor
Direct Supervisor: Middle School Principal
The role of an LCCS teacher is to educate and mentor students through educational instruction toward LCCS expected outcomes.
The expectations for the position of teacher at Lake Country Christian School shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
I. Spiritual Leadership
● Continue to seek and maintain a personal relationship with Jesus.
● Encourage, nurture, and model godly character for peers, parents, and students.
● Participate in spiritual growth opportunities for staff and students through daily devotions, prayer, and appropriate participation in weekly chapel services.
● Support, encourage and edify the school community.
II. Administrative Responsibilities
● Assess student work and record an adequate number of grades per subject in a timely, efficient manner.
● Record student grades in gradebook
● Report student attendance
III. Academic Responsibilities
● Conduct ongoing personal review of the curriculum for any deficiencies.
● Participate in departmental/grade-level meetings for the purpose of reviewing and assessing curriculum, scope, and sequence.
● Prepare lesson plans to conduct the educational and curricular objectives set forth by the school.
● Provide individual academic support for successful learning within the boundaries of the established curriculum.
● Use a variety of effective teaching methods to reach students of varying learning styles.
● Partner with parents and administration to help each child succeed.
IV. Staff Responsibilities
● Attend daily prayer and devotion time.
● Serve as duty teacher before or after school, at lunch, and between classes as assigned by the administration.
● Participate in in-service and staff development opportunities as requested by the administration.
● Teach bell-to-bell and assess your students’ academic needs/success continually.
● Keep grade level principal aware of the status of those students for whom the teacher is responsible, giving special consideration to any challenges students may
● Communicate any maintenance or equipment needs to the administration.
V. Parental Responsibilities
● Realize that the parent has been given the Biblical mandate to educate and the school functions as an extension of the Christian home.
● Communicate with parents liberally, giving special consideration to challenges and opportunities to share successes.
VI. All other duties as assigned
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
● Excellent technology skills for working with iPads/computers/Apple TVs/etc.
● Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and customer service skills are required.
● Evidence of personal commitment to continuing professional development
● Must be a member in good standing of a Bible-believing church and lead a mature Christian life.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
● A Bachelor’s Degree is required with at least 3-5 years of previous teaching experience
● ACSI certified or secure ACSI certification within a reasonable time after employment.
Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Purchase Order system
- Full cycle AP using QuickBooks Online
- Assist Month End Closing
- Sort Mail
Other Skills Required
- Knowledgeable in QuickBooks Online
- Mature Christian walk and testimony
- Excellent communication/troubleshooting and customer service
All other Duties Assigned
Complete a Non-Instructional Staff Application if interested in this position.
Bus Drivers Needed - $20/hour
LCCS is seeking qualified candidates for Activity Bus Drivers! This is not a bus route position but for extracurricular trips such as field trips, retreats, athletics, and fine arts competitions, etc.
Qualifications and expectations:
- Must be a mature Christian, active in a local church, and must interact well with students
- Must have a clean driving record per insurance requirements
- Must have a CDL with Class B endorsement
- $20 per hour with paid training/licensing
Choose the trips you want to drive for in this flexible, part-time position!
If interested, please complete this Non-Instructional Staff Employment Application online.
Join the Eagle family at Lake Country Christian School! We are currently accepting applications for substitute teachers in all school divisions. Apply through the online substitute application at www.lccs.org/employment.