Employment at LCCS
Prospective applicants are invited to peruse the Lake Country Christian School website. Those who believe their calling and qualifications are consistent with the mission of the school may complete and submit applications online.
Resumes for possible open positions during the school year can be emailed to Jane Sanders, Assistant to Head of School, at email@example.com.
Our applications are available in two formats. The writeable forms are available in Microsoft Word and allow you to download and type directly into the form before you save the document to return. The non-writeable forms are in pdf format for you to print, fill out, and return.
Any current job postings will appear in tabs on this page. Fill out the required application per job posting.
Lake Country Christian School is seeking qualified candidates for Facilities Director. Candidates must have a strong character and Christian testimony. They should have experience managing mid to large facilities. School or church facility management is a plus. To apply for this full-time position, complete the Non-Instructional Application in the application forms tab. Email completed
application along with a resume to Head of School, Justin Jordan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
PK3 or PK4 Teacher
Lake Country Christian School is seeking qualified candidates for the positions of PK3 and PK4 Lead Teachers. These are full time positions. Potential candidates should be experienced preschool teachers with a biblical worldview, mature Christians and active in a local church.
PK teachers are expected to:
• Evidence a vital relationship with Jesus Christ
• Relate positively to administrators, faculty, students, and parents
• Create a warm and loving classroom culture and a well-organized and engaging classroom
• Plan routines and create lessons that support early literacy and early numeracy.
• Assess student progress.
• Prepare lessons that facilitate success for students with a variety of learning needs
• Complete professional development hours as required.
• Collaborate with other PK teachers to create an optimum learning experience for students
• Adhere to the policies and procedures of LCCS and support and implement them in the classroom.
Applicants preferred who have obtained an associate degree in early childhood education/child development or related field from an accredited institution OR obtained an associate’s degree out of field AND six credit hours of child development in college coursework or obtained an associate’s degree out-of-field AND either a CDA or 120 documented clock hours of professional development in early childhood.
If interested, please complete the Instructional Employment application found in the employment section of the www.lccs.org website, include a resume, and e-mail it to Sarah Deckert, Elementary School Principal at email@example.com.
Instructional Aides in PK4 and K
Lake Country Christian School is seeking qualified candidates for the positions of PK3 and Kindergarten Aides. These are full time positions.
• Evidence a vital relationship with Jesus Christ and be active in a local church.
• Enjoy working with 3-5-year-old students.
• Be able to work with the teacher(s) to support instruction within the classroom.
• Supervise children appropriately and in their various activities.
• Possess good people skills, be teachable and able to adapt to the ever-changing requirements of working with small children. Candidates will also be expected to complete clerical and cleaning tasks, as necessary. CDA preferred.
If interested, please fill out the Non-Instructional Employment application found in the employment section of the www.lccs.org website, include a resume, and e-mail it to Sarah Deckert, Elementary School Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Afterschool Care Lead Teacher/Program Coordinator
Lake Country Christian School is seeking qualified candidates for Afterschool Care Lead Teacher/Program Coordinator. Candidates must be mature Christians, active in a local church, and must interact well with students. This position is part-time. Hours are 2:30-6:00 pm on the days school is in session. This teacher will oversee at least one high school student after care worker. First aid, child abuse prevention and CPR training will be required prior to employment. The ideal candidate will view this position as an opportunity to minister to and disciple the children in the program.
This candidate should:
• enjoy working with PK-Elementary aged children
• supervise students well
• assist with conflict resolution between students.
• plan structured activities that vary and oversee unstructured activities like “playground time”
• provide a warm, safe, and caring and fun experience
• communicate well with parents
• manage the sign out process
If interested, please visit our website www.lccs.org and complete a Non-Instructional Employment application and submit to Sarah Deckert, at email@example.com.