FALL 2023 INFO TBD
Homecoming Game Day Details
- All-School Super Spirit Red, White, and Blue Day: ALL students are encouraged to wear more than their standard Eagle Red attire to school – bows and bling and bells and bangles in all those colors, colored hair, and painted faces, too! Dress code-appropriate but over the top!
- Pep Rally: Time TBD, the event includes presentation of Homecoming Court
- Admission Gate: Tickets are sold online through this link the week of the game. Show your downloaded or printed ticket at the gate.
- Football Game: Pregame performances at 7:00 followed by kickoff at 7:30
- Halftime: Presentation of HoCo Court and Crowing of King and Queen
- Listen Live: Eagle Radio brings you the varsity football action live at bit.ly/lceagleradio!
- #EagleSpirit: check-in, tag us @lccseagles, and use our official hashtag #lccseagles when you post your photos on social media!
- Gate Entry
- Get your tickets online the week of the game, no cash accepted at the gate
- Tickets scanned for gate entry – download purchased ticket from email and save to phone or print it (faster entry when you do this in advance)
- All-Sports pass holders show your pass at the gate
- LCCS current students and staff get free admission
Spirit Week Themes
Spirit Week is all-school participation this year! GET EXCITED!
- Monday – TBD
- Tuesday – TBD
- Wednesday – TBD
- TBD for ES/IS/MS
- Class Theme Day for HS
- Friday is SUPER SPIRIT Red, White, and Blue Day: over-the-top LCCS school spirit! Today includes the entire school body from PreK-3 to Seniors! Many will wear fun red, white & blue shirts, spirit gear, or Eagle football jerseys. Remember jeans/uniform bottoms and t-shirts are the base for any costume, and follow any requirements sent by your school division! This is the day to add ALL your accessories!
- *High school students only – girls may wear mums and boys may wear garters to school on Friday.*
2023 Senior Homecoming Court
The Homecoming Court is presented during the pep rally and again at halftime of the football game before crowning the king and queen.
Homecoming King and Queen: TBD
High School Dinner & Dance
- Saturday Night
- High school students only; ticket required