Game Day – Friday, 10/6
- All-School Super Spirit Red, White, and Blue Day: ALL students are encouraged to wear more than their standard Eagle Red attire to school – bows and bling and bells and bangles in all those colors, colored hair, and painted faces, too! Dress code-appropriate but over the top!
- *Only high school students – girls may wear mums, and boys may wear garters to school on Friday*
- Parade: 2:15 – we invite parents and guests to watch the parade from the parking lot spaces in the center of the parking lot between the elementary building and the Byers Center, spots will be blocked off for you to safely gather (time/location revised 9/29) since our students will be lining the sidewalks and falling into line when the parade passes.
- Pep Rally: 2:30, includes presentation of Homecoming Court
- Gates Open: 5:30
- Tickets available online at www.lccs.org/tickets
- All-Sports pass holders must show their pass at the gate
- LCCS current students get free admission
- Alumni: Get your alumni wristband at the gate when you enter so you can enter the reception at halftime
- Football Game: Pregame performances at 6:30 followed by kickoff at 7:00
- Presentation of HoCo Court and Crowing of King and Queen
- After the King and Queen are crowned at halftime, we will ask alumni to stand for recognition. Alumni should then make their way to the gym for a reception and group photo – take your wristband for entrance.
- Listen Live: Eagle Radio brings you the varsity football action live at bit.ly/lceagleradio!
- #LCCSEAGLES: Show your #EagleSpirit – check in, tag us @lccseagles, and use our official hashtag #lccseagles when you post your photos on social media! Send your best photos to email@example.com.
The Homecoming Court is presented during the pep rally and again at halftime of the football game before the King and Queen are crowned.
- Josiah Biddle
- Jackson Nelson
- Joseph Pace
- Samuel Pace
- Ford Thompson
- Catherine Cannon
- Rylee Dover
- Sadie James
- Anneliese Rojo
- Lily Yokley
Spirit Week Themes
- Monday – Career Monday
- Tuesday – Tropical Tuesday
- Wednesday – Western Wednesday (no skirts)
- Thursday – Class Theme Day
- Senior Citizen Seniors
- Juniors in Jerseys
- Sleepy Sophomores
- Fashion Disaster Freshmen
- Middle, Intermediate & Elementary – Tie-dye Thursday
- SUPER SPIRIT FRIDAY: over-the-top LCCS red, white, and blue school spirit! Many will wear fun red, white & blue shirts, spirit gear, or Eagle football jerseys. Follow any dress code requirements sent by your school division! This is the day to add ALL your accessories, but mums and garters are for high school students only.