The Tuition Assistance Policy includes guidelines for those who apply. To be considered in the initial allocation period, the FACTS Online Application and Needs Assessment documents must be submitted by March 31, 2019. After this time, additional allocations may be awarded if funds are available.
- A completed admission application form must be submitted online prior to applying for tuition assistance.
- The amount of tuition assistance varies based on a financial needs assessment done by FACTS, a third party vendor.
- Our tuition assistance committee then looks at each assessment and determines the award amount.
- Returning families are given precedence over new families in the allocation of tuition assistance.
- Needs-based tuition assistance is not provided for Pre-K.