Note: Cookies must be enabled on your computer to complete the re-enrollment process.
Re-Enrollment for 2021-’22 will open in early 2021
Lake Country Christian School students must re-enroll each spring for the next school term. A student is placed on class rolls when the administration accepts the re-enrollment form. He/She is officially re-enrolled when a completed contract is returned to the accounting office. The administration reserves the right to deny re-enrollment.
To complete our online re-enrollment process, you will access our FACTS Family Portal (formerly RenWeb) through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow the instructions for creating a Family Portal Account. Once you have a Family Portal login, you may complete the re-enrollment process.
- Login to FACTS Family Portal
- Type in our District Code (LCCS-TX), your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please select “Forgot User Name/Password”.
- NOTE: Cookies MUST be enabled on your computer before beginning re-enrollment.
- After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll.
- Click on Enrollment/Re-enrollment.
- If you have any issues with RenWeb, email KIm Belton
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your student. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
If you have any questions, contact Jenny Buchanan, Director of Admissions, 817-710-1142.