Note: Cookies must be enabled on your computer to complete the re-enrollment process.
Key Dates for Re-Enrollment for 2022- ’23:
- Save money with a one-week only early re-enrollment fee of only $100 per student through January 27!
- Starting at midnight on January 28 the regular re-enrollment fee of $250 per student applies.
- Open Enrollment 2022 begins on February 1 at 12:00 am. After this time, enrollment is open to the public and your returning spot is no longer guaranteed.
The Guaranteed Re-Enrollment period for 2022-’23 is now open for families who attended State of the School meetings!
Lake Country Christian School students must re-enroll each spring for the next school term. A student is placed on class rolls when the administration accepts the re-enrollment form. The student is officially re-enrolled when a completed contract is returned to the accounting office. The administration reserves the right to deny re-enrollment. After the guaranteed re-enrollment period, your child’s spot is no longer guaranteed as Open Enrollment begins for new families.
To complete our online re-enrollment process, one parent in the family will need at attend a State of the School meeting. The following day our admissions team will send you the re-enrollment link and details. You will access our FACTS Family Portal through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow the instructions for creating a FACTS Family Portal Account. Once you have a Family Portal login, you may complete the re-enrollment process.
- Login to FACTS Family Portal
- Type in our District Code (LCCS-TX), your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please select “Forgot User Name/Password”.
- NOTE: Cookies MUST be enabled on your computer before beginning re-enrollment.
- After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll.
- Click on Enrollment/Re-enrollment.
- If you have any issues with FACTS, email Kim Belton
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your student. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later. You will select your billing preferences during the re-enrollment process.
If you have any questions, contact Jenny Buchanan, Director of Admissions, 817-710-1142.