Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- We believe there is one God manifested in three persons: the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the reality of Satan and that his present control over unregenerate man does exist.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the resurrection of believers into everlasting life and unbelievers into the everlasting punishment of hell.
- We believe in the present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a Godly life.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit enables the Christian to live a godly life and the ministry, the infilling, and the manifestations of the Holy Spirit are available to every believer. The school is open to the fullness of God’s power in its programs and policies.
The school believes in the spiritual unity of the Body of Believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, no matter to which Bible-believing denomination or church they belong, ever seeking to become “more and more in every way like Christ, who is the head of His Body, the Church” (Ephesians 4:16). Priority will be given to drawing all students to a personal salvation experience with Jesus Christ and to training them to live a selfless life that is pleasing to God, as revealed in His Word (John 12:32; Matthew 5:16).