Our applications are available in two formats. The writeable forms are available in Microsoft Word and allow you to download and type directly into the form before you save the document to return. The non-writeable forms are in pdf format for you to print, fill out, and return.
Any current job postings will appear in tabs on this page. Fill out the required application per job posting.
signature and certification
You must sign this application to be considered.
Read the following carefully before you sign.
• I understand that a false statement on any part of this application may be grounds for not hiring me or for terminating my employment after I begin work. I will provide additional information, if requested, or provide verification of any information that I have given on this application.
• I acknowledge that I have received and carefully read the LCCS Statement of Faith and Honor Code Statement. I support these statements and, if offered a position with LCCS, will adhere to their guidelines.
• I understand that submission of an application does not guarantee employment. I further understand that, should an offer of employment be extended by LCCS that such employment may be terminated by either the school or myself at any time, with or without cause or notice. I understand that none of the documents, policies, procedures, actions, statements of LCCS or its representatives used during the employment process is deemed a contract of employment real or implied. I understand that no representative of the school except the Head of School or his/her delegate has the authority to enter into any agreement guaranteeing any conditions of employment or any agreement contrary to the foregoing statements and that any such agreements must be made in writing and signed by the Head of School or his/her delegate.
• I consent to the release of information about my qualifications, ability, and fitness for employment by former or current employers, schools, law enforcement agencies, and other individuals and organizations, to investigators, personnel staffing specialists, and other authorized employees of LCCS.
• I understand that if offered a position with LCCS, I may be required to submit to a pre-employment medical examination, drug screening, and background check as a condition of employment. I understand that unsatisfactory results from, refusal to cooperate with, or any attempt to affect the results of these pre-employment tests and checks will result in withdrawal of any employment offer or termination of employment if already employed.
• I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of my statements are true, correct, complete, and made in good faith.
authorization to release info
(Please read the following statements and sign below.)
I hereby authorize any investigator or duly accredited representative of Lake Country Christian School (LCCS) bearing this release to obtain any information from schools, residential management agents, employers, criminal justice agencies, or individuals, relating to my activities. This information may include, but is not limited to, academic, residential, achievement, performance, attendance, personal history, disciplinary, arrest, and conviction records. I hereby direct you to release such information upon request of the bearer. I understand that the information released is for official use by LCCS and may be disclosed to such third parties as necessary in the fulfillment of official responsibilities.
I hereby release any individual, including record custodians, from any and all liability for damages of whatever kind or nature, which may at any time result to me on account of compliance, or any attempts to comply, with this authorization.
LCCS HONOR CODE
The purpose of the honor code is to provide a Biblical framework for personal conduct. In order to realize fully the unique plan that God has for me, I will seek to honor Him by making appropriate choices.
Twenty-four hours a day, twelve months a year, as long as I am a student at Lake Country Christian School I will commit to the following goals:
- I will respect and honor administrators, teachers, faculty staff, parents, and adults in general. Respect by definition is courteous expression by word or deed of esteem or regard for the feelings and rights of others.
- I will show respect, care, and concern for other students. Respect by definition is courteous expression by word or deed of esteem or regard for the feelings and rights of others. I will refrain from physical or verbal harassment of any kind (e.g. “initiation” of other students), putting down fellow students, sexual innuendo (sexual harassment), or gossip. Such behaviors are cruel, hurtful, and indicate a lack of character. I acknowledge that, though my intent may not be to cause harm with my words or actions, the perception of the recipient defines harassment.
- I will maintain a lifestyle of sexual purity. In order to remain sexually pure, I will refrain from participation in sex acts or looking at, listening to, or sharing sexually explicit material. I understand that sexual intimacy is biblically set aside for marriage. Marriage is biblically defined as a covenant relationship between a man and a woman.
- I will refrain from profanity, vulgar behavior, sexual perverse conversation or behaviors. I will refrain from any communication or actions which represent behaviors condemned by the Word of God.
- I will not use illegal drugs. I will not abuse prescription drugs. I will not use any mood altering substances, legal or illegal. I will not use alcohol or tobacco. I will not be associated with the illegal use of alcohol and tobacco.
- I will refrain from lying, cheating, or stealing. In addition to the commonly understood meanings of these words, I understand that stealing the ideas of others is plagiarism and using the work of others is cheating. I will refrain from any appearance of stealing, cheating, or lying.
- I will hold my fellow students accountable for the principles held in this Honor Code. I will insist others do what is honoring to God. At the same time, I will not judge my fellow students or consider myself better than others.
The honor code is signed by all students entering grades 5-12.
As a teacher/staff member at LCCS, I understand that I am to model behaviors that support the Honor Code. Like my students I acknowledge that it is through the abiding presence of the Holy Spirit in my life that I am free to make right choices.